You are here
Interior Designer (Commercial)
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Seeking experienced Interior Designer
About Our Client
Our client is an International Architectural and Interior Design practice firm, looking to expand their team in Malaysia. They are a large, established team in Malaysia and work on a wide variety of reputable projects including commercial, residential, retail and health-care.
This role will include:
- Involved in the development of building design and construction documentation
- Able to handle all stages, from conceptual to completion of project
- Have technical and construction input during all project stages with BIM and Revit Documentation.
- Train and mentor existing staff
- Liaising with clients on major projects
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 7 years of experience in Architecture
Possess a Degree in Architecture/Interior Designing
Possess good communication skills.
Able to liaise with Client and Contractor
Revit/BIM experience will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered great exposure, promising career development and attractive benefit package.