You are here
Interior Designer (Commercial)
Attractive remuneration package and benefits
Seeking experienced Interior Designer
About Our Client
Our client is an International Architectural and Interior Design practice firm, looking to expand their team in Malaysia. They are a large, established team in Malaysia and work on a wide variety of reputable projects including commercial, residential, retail and health-care.
This role will include:
- Involved in the development of building design and construction documentation
- Able to handle all stages, from conceptual to completion of project
- Have technical and construction input during all project stages with BIM and Revit Documentation.
- Train and mentor existing staff
- Liaising with clients on major projects
The Successful Applicant
Minimum 7 years of experience in Architecture
Possess a Degree in Architecture/Interior Designing
Possess good communication skills.
Able to liaise with Client and Contractor
Revit/BIM experience will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered great exposure, promising career development and attractive benefit package.