You are here
Industrial Hygienist, Chemist and Quality
- Long Term Career Progression
- Regional Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in Food & Beverage industry with strong presence i the market. Our client's aim is to become the leading company within the industry by getting more talent to be part of the team.
- Responsible for undertaking surveys and evaluating situations in the workplace.
- Assess risks to health arising from many different factors, such as chemicals, noise and poor lighting or ventilation.
- Determine potential contaminant emission sources or related health hazards associated with work place conditions.
- Conduct investigations of working conditions in places of employment for the prevention of occupational disease and industrial health hazards, with specific reference to toxic substances, noise and harmful physical agents.
- Liaise with a wide range of people, including employers and employees, in the process of evaluating workplaces.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria.
- Develop validation master plans, process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
- Identify deviations from establish product or process standards and provide recommendations for resolving deviations.
- Conduct validation or qualification tests of new or existing processes, equipment or software in accordance with internal protocols or external standards.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in quality/chemist/industrial hygienist
- Posses excellent communication skills. With the knowledge on ISO22000 is an advantage. Must be proactive and able to work independently with the ability to multi-tasking and willing to work at Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
- Must posses at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Chemical or equivalent
What's on Offer
- Long-term career progression
- International working environment
- Leadership opportunity