You are here
This position is now filled
Industrial & Employee Relations, Sr Exec
- Build your career with a reputable MNC
- Great career progression
About Our Client
My client is a MNC within the Financial Service Industry. They have built a strong brand name and presence in the Malaysian market since 30 years. They are proud of their culture and people that drive their organisation and they are looking at investing in the right talent.
An exciting position has opened up from an esteemed organisation in the FS industry. The scope of this role looks at Industrial Relations as well as Employee Relations. This role reports to the Vice President.
The scope of the role includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in development, interpretation, application and implementation of disciplinary guideline, grievance handling, employee counselling, performance improvement plan and other disciplinary matters.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to management team regarding policies, procedures and problems affecting employee relations.
- Contribute to the development of the Human Resource function by developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs.
- Advise and support all parts of the business on employee relations matters to ensure their effective management.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates who have the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Degree or Masters in HR or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years in the relevant working experience
- Experience with Union in any field
- Experience with Malaysian Labour Law
- Strong knowledge on Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and Trade Union Act
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package + Bonuses
- Great Career Progression
- Work Life Balance
- Great working Environment/Culture