You are here
Human Resource Manager (Global MNC-Port Klang)
- Highly contributing role for the growth of the organization
- Be part of the Senior Management team
About Our Client
Our Client has had a clear vision from the outset and has cemented itself as one of the leading manufacturing/solutions provider globally. Their solutions are unrivalled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance. Due to growth of the business across Asia in recent years, they are now in the hunt for a new well experienced Human Resource Manager specifically for their manufacturing plant in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Operations Director and indirect into the Regional HR Director, the Human Resource Manager is responsible to review, redevelop and manage the internal HR frameworks, policies and strategies. This is a very operationally led role within the business where you will be provided full autonomy to strengthen the organizational HR capabilities in supporting the organizations growth in Malaysia. You will manage the overall HR matters for the site by partnering closely with the internal members and ensuring service standards are improved against defined measures. This includes recruitment, performance management, and compensation and IR issues.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 10 years of HR experience from a MNC
- Experience in Industrial/Manufacturing environment
- Solid experience in Recruitment and IR would be an added advantage
- Independent in driving HR initiatives
- Results and detail oriented
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be willing to be based in Port Klang
What's on Offer
Be part of a well-established international manufacturing/solutions provider in supporting the organisation's business growth across Asia.