You are here
HRBP (European MNC)
- High visibility role
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC in the FMCG industry. They employ over 60000 employees worldwide and are present in over 30 countries. They are currently expanding their operations locally and hence are currently recruiting a HRBP to join their team.
The company prides itself in having a dynamic and fast paced working environment and provide excellent training and welfare for their employees. They are known for their ability to develop their talent internally and promote global mobility.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the end to end HR role covering a generalist role. This is a single contributor role that will cover talent management, leadership development, employee engagement, compensation & benefits and performance management. It is our client's expectation that the HRBP is able to build strong relationships and manage senior stakeholders well.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have at least:-
- At least 8 years of relevant HRBP experience from a MNC environment
- Must have a degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Willing to be hands on and have a proven track record
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Candidates from consulting experience are welcomed to apply
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with an organization that is globally known and offer excellent career growth opportunities.