You are here
HR Services, Manager
- Global MNC - Reputable Brand
- Manage a Team
About Our Client
My client is a large MNC in the Financial Service Industry with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. The strong leadership team of this MNC is one of the success factors in gaining market positioning over the past 10 years.
My client, a MNC in the Financial Service Industry is in search for a experienced HR Practitioner in the field of HR Services. The function of this role will look into the daily operations of the entire HR Operations - 'post onboarding' onward.
The role includes but is not limited to:
1) Looking into each process line in HR and evaluating its effectiveness.
2) Implementing new systems and processes to increase efficiency of HR Processes (ie: How do you make P File and People Soft Available to your internal stakeholders in the most convenient way)
3) Increasing HR Service Level. (Putting in place measurement systems and evaluation of the process)
4) Managing Employee Data
5) Managing Data Systems (HRIS/PeopleSoft/PFile/Payroll Ops)
The Successful Applicant
1) Experienced with HR Services & Managing Processes within the HR Department.
2) Efficient in Managing Time and Roles
3) Effective at Managing People and Leading a Team
4) Strategic yet Operational at Managing the Role
5) Someone who enjoys process/system improvements
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration and benefits package
- Great work culture and Leadership Team
- Recognises achievements of 'Star Talent'
- Great Career Growth & Development
- High Level of Empowerment