You are here
About Our Client
Our client offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they want. They operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations.
- Ownership of end to end recruitment plan: placement of job postings, sourcing of candidates, screening applicants, conducting preliminary interviews and coordinating all hiring efforts with managers responsible for making the final selection of candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with regional recruitment agencies
- Formalise salary benchmarks and salary bands
- Oversee the work permit and employment plan process when required
- Oversee the induction programme
- Provide guidance to line management
- Drive strategies to grow the talent base and strengthen succession locally
- Work to ensure that the structure, processes, culture and capabilities are in place to support the business goals and strategic plans
- Advise employees and management team on the interpretation of local framework and corporate policies, programs and procedures to guarantee full compliance
- Actively oversee the disciplinary/ warning processes and all terminations
The Successful Applicant
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate with everyone in the workplace
- Interpersonal relationship skills - the ability to establish credibility and trust with everyone in the team and be an advocate for both the organization and Account Managers
- High energy Individual, flexible and broadminded.
- Team goal orientated individual.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work the hours required.
What's on Offer
Challenging and opportunity to be part of the growing team