You are here
HR Manager (US Based MNC)
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic US based MNC
- High visibility role
About Our Client
Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic US based MNC in the engineering field. Being a Fortune 500 company, they employ over 60000 employees worldwide with presence in over 300 locations. They are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Manager to be part of their team.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director based in Singapore and indirect report to the local Country Head; you will be responsible for end to end HR spectrum that cover employee engagement, performance management, compensation & benefits, IR and processing outsourced payroll. This is an individual contributor role that will play a strong business partnering role with the stakeholders. You will work closely with the regional office to implement and execute regional initiatives and align HR policies. It is our client's expectation that this person is able to work closely with the business to understand their needs and align them with HR to achieve business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this role, you will need to have:-
- At least a degree from a reputable university
- At least 5-8 years of strong HR generalist experience from a MNC
- Must be willing to work in Glenmarie Area
- Must have very strong communication skills and able to articulate well
- Candidates who can speak Mandarin will be advantageous
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast growing US Based MNC. Competitive salary and benefits await the successful candidate.