You are here
HR Manager SSC
- High visibility role
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC in the FMCG industry that are currently looking to grow their operations in Asia Pacific hence they are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Manager to support their Shared Service here.
Reporting to the Head of the Business Shared Service Center, you will be responsible for end to end generalist HR spectrum covering talent management, recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning and development, employee engagement and performance management. You will be supervising a team of 1 person and a pioneer in working with the global team to set up policies and SOP's in place for their newly created division here. Your role will be a mix of operations and strategic HR supporting the SSC employees. You will be instrumental in playing a strong business partnering role with the business leaders to ensure the shared service is set up successfully in Malaysia.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least:-
- A degree in HR/ related fields
- At least 8-10 years of strong HR experience from a MNC
- Candidates with experience handling a Shared service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with strong business partnering ability
- Proactive and able to work in a matrix environment
What's on Offer
Th successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a well renowned European MNC that offers a great platform for career growth. You can also look forward to a good remuneration package.