You are here
HR Manager (Shah Alam)
- Overall HR Management
- Accelerated Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a well reputable manufacturing organization who engineer and produce beautifully innovative commercial, residential and industrial customers.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the HR Manager manages all HR activities including staffing, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits and training. The position is responsible for implementation of Human Resources policies and programs at the organization. You will additionally be responsible to provide leadership in employee relations area, promoting open communications and a positive work environment. You will works with employees and managers to ensure understanding of roles and responsibilities, effective performance appraisals, and career development.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 8 years of experience in overall HR management
- Must have experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Must be able to handle hands-on payroll management
- Multinational Experience would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
- Must be willing to be based in Shah Alam
What's on Offer
Be part of a growing multinational organization and play an important role in managing the overall HR activities.