You are here
HR Manager (Puchong)
- Be part of a leading engineering service provider
- Accountability of overall HR function
About Our Client
Our client is a leading engineering organization providing comprehensive engineering and construction services to various customers across various industries. They are well equipped in handling international construction assignments and they have proven to be a strategic partner for major engineering and construction projects across Asia.
Reporting to the GM, the HR Manager will handle end to end HR operations that include recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning & development, employee engagement and IR. You will work closely with the senior management team to drive change, help drive cultural integration and build strong leadership and organisational capability for the organization to support its growth strategy. This role requires one to be hands on and play a strong business partnering role.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must at least have:-
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a HR generalist role
- Experience in manufacturing and IR is required
- Good conceptual skills with the ability to understand business directions and develop strategic HR plans to meet client needs.
- Willing to be hands on
- The ability to anticipate change and exercise flexibility.
What's on Offer
Be part of the senior management team in driving the organic growth for a leading construction and engineering services provider.