You are here
HR Manager - Multinational Beverage Company
- Wide opportunity for career progression
- Working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised multinational food & beverage company with offices located in various parts of the world. It is a manufacturer of a broad range of beverage products. With over 5000 employees regionally, they are present in more than 15 countries that supports its manufacturing and distribution capacity. It has been in the industry for over a century and is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
As their business expands, they are looking for an HR Manager to manage the human capital requirements of the company.
Reporting to the HR Director, the responsibilities for this role include:
- Handle the full spectrum of HR operations and some business partnering with the GM with regards to the overall HR strategy for the business unit.
- Managing the mid-to-senior level recruitment while overseeing junior level recruitment processes, including the administration of assessments and interviewing to offer negotiation, contract administration & on-boarding.
- Execute the standards performance management operating procedures from running performance appraisals to monitoring KPI performance to ensure that they are aligned to organisational goals and overall business plans.
- Identify high-potential performers and engage with their line managers on their development plans and manage the overall succession planning function within the organisation.
- Manage the company's learning & development function which involved running training needs analyses with line managers and designing and delivering internal training modules, aside from rolling out global corporate training content. This also includes working with the HR Director to manage training budget to engage the necessary external training to address any competency gaps.
- Engage the relevant third-parties during salary review exercises to benchmark pay scale according to industry standards, aside from overseeing benefits, claims and payroll administration.
- Manage relationship with employees by administering employee engagement surveys to gauge satisfaction and address areas of improvement. Plan and execute company employee bonding activities.
- Addressing any ad-hoc HR requirements from the company.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- 5+ yrs experience in managing Human Resources in a multinational company.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Human Resources or Psychology. Masters would be an advantage.
- Ability to fit into the MNC culture.
- Track-record of loyalty, growth and career consideration - strong preference for those who spend 2 yrs minimum in previous companies before moving on.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Thai Nationality
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (THB70,000 - THB150,000)
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC with a strong track record in Thailand
- Strong training provided and opportunity for career growth in regional or local opportunities in the future
- Opportunity for long-term career growth