You are here
HR Manager (European MNC)
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic European based MNC
- High visibility role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European based MNC in the FMCG industry employing over 50,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding their operations in Malaysia and hence are recruiting for an experienced and dynamic HR Manager to be part of their team.
The company prides itself in their dynamic working culture, internal career growth opportunities and taking care of their employees welfare.
Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, this role will supervise a team of 6 people and handle an end to end generalist role. This role is a combination of HR operations and HR BP role that includes daily HR matters, talent management, performance management, C&B, IR and ER. In addition, you will work closely with the COE to roll out initiatives. It is our client's expectations that the HR Manager will play a strong business partnering role by working closely with business stakeholders to understand business needs and influence and manage difficult stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have at least:-
- At least 10 years of strong HR Manager experience within MNC
- Manufacturing experience is A MUST
- Having experience dealing with unions/ c.a. will be advantageous
- Candidates with experience from FMCG industry will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and willing to be hands on
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast paced global European MNC within the FMCG industry.