You are here
HR Manager (Education Industry)
- Dynamic working environment
- Empowerment to create and change
About Our Client
It is a well-known international company provides world class school and education services around more than 14 countries.
- Analyze business needs to design internally equitable and externally competitive reward programs which are aligned with business needs and global, segment and regional reward framework
- Coordinate the annual promotion exercise, including reviewing department submissions against eligibility criteria
- Facilitate plan design including identifying performance measures, setting performance targets, determining target payouts and preparing incentive calculation
- Conduct back testing and scenario testing including reviewing performance measures, data collation, computation and refining incentive scheme
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- At least 6 years experience in HR practices
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- A high level of initiative and the ability to drive and lead change.
- Strong assessment skills, good decision making skills, and sound judgment.
- Displays genuine passion for people and an ability to engage at all levels.
- Strong and dynamic person; resourceful and able to balance multiple priorities in order to get things done.
What's on Offer
An environment which provides a dynamic working culture.