You are here
HR Manager (Construction)
- High visibility role
- Fast paced working environment
About Our Client
The client is a global engineering service provider in the construction industry. They have a staff strength of over 15,000 worldwide with offices in over 60 countries. Their successful track record has allowed them to be well equipped financially and complete large complex construction projects on a global scale.
They are growing their business here and hence are looking to hire a HR Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, the HR Manager will be handling end to end HR generalist role and will be responsible for leading and implementing effective delivery of HR planning and services, including the overall HR strategy and provide tactical human resources leadership for the organization. The role is both strategic and tactical in executing talent management,talent acquisition, performance management, compensation & benefits and learning & development. It is our client's expectations that the HR Manager builds strong relationships with senior stakeholders to manage the change within the organization as the organization is maturing in Malaysia.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have at least:-
- 10 years of HR generalist in a MNC environment
- Previous HR experience in a construction environment field is preferred.
- Candidates must have exposure working with foreign employees and expatriates
- Project management experience such as the development of HR metrics, or retention strategies
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Must be willing to work in Cheras
What's on Offer
The successful candidate would have the opportunity join a well establishes MNC in elevating the HR capabilities in driving the business growth. You will collaborate closely with high level stakeholders in leading the overall HR function and can look forward to an exciting career within a fast paced working environment.