You are here
HR Executive (Petaling Jaya)
- Multinational Organization
- Overall HR Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational conglomerate with multiple successful business portfolios. They employ over 20, 000 people and provide unrivalled products to customers across the globe. They are fully committed to providing customers with recognised brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and driving continuous innovation to stay ahead.
Reporting to the HR Manager, as the HR Executive, you will be responsible for the smooth delivery of full spectrum of HR work and initiatives across the business group. You will play an important and strategic role in supporting the HR Manager in delivering initiatives covering recruitment, training, compensation and talent management. In addition, you will provide HR support and work closely with the HR manager to develop, execute and improve policies and procedures relating to HR activities that may include labour relations, benefits, training as well as employees services for the company in compliance with the employment laws.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of HR generalist experience
- Experience handling HR activities in a multinational environment will be added advantage
- Analytical and meticulous with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity & initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
What's on Offer
Play a crucial role in assisting the growth of the business by contributing positively to the people and culture agenda.