You are here
HR Executive (Construction)
- Multinational Organization
- Overall HR Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the construction industry. Their successful track record has allowed them to undertake various projects, both locally and overseas. They undergo stringent workmanship assessments to benchmark their projects against the highest standards in structural integrity and craftsmanship.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be required to provide assistance in the day-to-day HR operations. You will provide assistance in recruitment & selection, policy and individual development, and benefit management. In addition, you will assist in implementing new Human Resources initiatives and projects as assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 4 years of experience in overall HR management
- Must have experience working in the construction industry
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organised with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
Play a critical role in assisting the overall HR activities for a well-known brand within the construction industry.