You are here
HR Director - MNC
Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic MNC
High visibility role with the ability to make impact
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the property industry with revenues exceeding over USD 5 billion and employing over 10,000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding and setting up their operations in Malaysia and hence are looking for a dynamic and experienced HR Director to be part of their team.
Reporting to the MD and indirect into the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible to setting up their HR department with the support of 1 staff for now. You will be instrumental in driving the culture, implementing and putting in place the SOP's and policies, the organizational structure of the company and more importantly play a strong business partnering role to reach business goals. It is our clients expectation that the HR Director is able to provide strategic inputs and work closely with the business leaders to advise them on HR related and talent related matters. Your role will cover end to end strategic generalist role.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you must have at least:-
- A degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- At least 10 years of strong HR strategic experience from a well known MNC
- Prior experience in setting up a HR department or property industry will be advantageous
- Ability to speak Mandarin will be advantageous but not a must
- Willing to be hands on and have strong business partnering ability
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast growing MNC and be part of the pioneer team.