You are here
HR Director (Logistics Industry Only)
- Empowerment Opportunity
- Challenging role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the 500 Fortunes companies in the global and they are well known among the industry.
- Build credible relationships and work effectively with all levels of organization and maintain an in-depth understanding of the core objectives of the business. Ensuring that business & talent strategy are aligned across the whole business.Provide support on design and development of HR initiatives/HR strategy that achieve the agreed deliverables.
- Build and maintain the manpower plans, the workforce development of the company, recruitment & retention strategies and actively participates in the attraction of new talent.
- Create and implement HR operational initiatives to support the Organization's strategic growth objectives i.e recruitment in expansion globally, talent reviews, performance management program, HRIS initiatives, and total rewards programs).
- Working in partnership with business to build management responsibility and capability for managing ER/IR issues and improve the effectiveness of consultation.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of changes required including developments to policy and procedure.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource Management or other related discipline
- Minimum 7 years managerial experience preferably in the logistics industry
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
- Fast paced environment
- Regional exposure