You are here
HR Director - European MNC
- High visibility role
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC in the engineering field employing over 50000 employees worldwide. They are currently expanding their operations in the region and hence are hiring an experienced and dynamic HR Director to be part of their growing team.
The client pride themselves in having an open, transparent and dynamic working environment. They value their people and development of their employees.
Reporting to the MD and the Regional HR Director, you will be responsible for end to end HR Generalist role including talent management, organisational development, performance management, compensation & benefits, IR and employee engagement. You will supervise a team of 3 people and have support from the HR COE. This role is a combination of operations and strategic HR with a strong emphasis on business partnering. You will work closely with the regional office to implement and execute global initiatives while working closely with the MD and senior stakeholders to ensure HR is aligned to achieve business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you must have:-
- At least a degree in HR or related from a reputable tertiary institution
- At least 10-15 years of strong HR experience from a MNC
- Strong track record of success with generalist HR and change management
- Ability to work in a very matrix organisation with a strong sales force
- Strong communication skills and business partnering ability
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a fast growing European MNC that offer a competitive package and an attractive career growth opportunities.