You are here
HR Director -European MNC
- High visibility role
- Highly matrix environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC within the healthcare space that employs over 100,000 people worldwide. They are currently expanding their business within the region and hence are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR Director to lead their team in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director and working closely with the GM, the incumbent will be a key member of the ASEAN Management and the HR Leadership team and will be primarily responsible for leading and managing the HR team in Malaysia and in providing a full spectrum of HR services, policies and programs.
Some key responsibilities:-
- Strong HR BP in providing management with HR insights, recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational business objectives.
- Mature aptitude in navigating in a complex and highly matrix environment, to pro-actively working in collaboration with the Centers of Expertise (CoEs) in Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, People & Learning Development and Shared Services to drive change management, HR transformation and key HR priorities towards a One HR model.
- Human Capability: Build talent resource needs by proactively anticipate the immediate and future business needs of the organization and ensure bench strength readiness.
- Learning & development: Drive a learning culture by promoting learning initiatives and activities. Promote the L&D plans and ensure programs are executed.
- Compensation and Benefits: Ensure that the C&B, rewards strategy is aligned to corporate/regional policies and market practices to ensure relevance and competitiveness.
- Performance management: Drive a high performance culture through execution of performance management programs, including talent reviews and succession planning program.
- Employee engagement: Working together as One HR to drive employee engagement through initiatives that includes company-wide communication, employee surveys etc. Foster a conducive environment for positive employee experience.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices, compliance and governance programs, local laws and statutory requirements applicable to Malaysia and Corporate policies.
- Organization savvy to guide business stakeholders, managers and employees by researching, developing, communicating and enforcing organization values. Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions. Represents Malaysia and employee's interests with corporate and management.
- Experienced in workforce planning and HR financial budgeting by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have the below:-
- A strong academic foundation with at least a Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant discipline from a reputable university.
- At least 15 years of experience in human resource management, preferably with multinational corporations in the pharmaceutical/heathcare/medical space.
- Strategic and yet willing to be hands on when needed. Service-oriented, ability to work under pressure and high adaptability to different working conditions and environment.
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills to provide strategic and creative facilitation, consulting and coaching to business leaders and staff.
- Skilled with change processes in complex matrix and environment with ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of businesses.
- High professional standards with proactive ability to articulate and interact with end users and senior management for excellent HR business partnering, customer service and work quality.
- Resourceful and mature individual who is self-driven and possesses strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, logical thinking, analytical skills and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting career with a global known brand that is fast growing within the region. Competitive salary and benefits awaits the successful candidate.