You are here
HR Business Partner
- Fast career progression
- Progressive environment with innovative workforce
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most respected and prolific organisations in Asia and has its strength in the healthcare industry. With more than 30 years in the region our client is well equipped financially and infrastructure wise to continue its growth globally and in the region. A fast paced organisation with high expectations and rewards.
The successful candidate will have full HR responsibility with a direct reporting line to the GM of HR based in Thailand. You will act as the advisor to the business leaders within the healthcare unit and provide sound, commercial and cost effective solutions to help improve the people side of the business. The responsibility will include but is not limited to;
- Identify leadership gaps, identify talent, develop and track execution of development plans, and retention, to build a sustainable talent base. Performance Management
- Lead the implementation of effective performance planning, management and feedback/communication processes.
Organisation Design and Development
- Review span and layers of country teams, work with line leaders on organisational structure to build required capabilities and lead implementation/change management.
- Implement career paths and competency development work.
- Develop and implement programs to foster a strong culture of engagement from employees. Implement culture change initiatives to support the company's culture and business goals. Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide insights into the pulse of the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications, Experience and Desired Competencies:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in HR generalist roles.
- Strong HR business partnering experience, with excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and handle multiple priorities on a timely basis.
- Good understanding of Thai culture and employment legislation.
- Proven track record of managing multiple tasks within a matrixed working environment.
- Proactive, enjoys working in a fast paced and challenging environment, independent, results-oriented and a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence key stakeholders, including without direct authority.
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Possessing strong professional ethics.
- Excellent presentation skills. Fluency in spoken and written English is required; other language skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exciting career with lots of career advancement opportunities and financial rewards.