You are here
HR Business Partner (Shah Alam)
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic European based MNC
- Fast tracked career
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European MNC in the FMCG industry employing over 20,000 people worldwide. They are currently expanding their operations in Malaysia and hence are looking for a dynamic and experienced HR Business Partner.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for end to end HR generalist role that include talent management, performance management, employee engagement, and IR/ER matters. You will play a strong business partnering role by working closely with senior stakeholders to align global initiatives to meet business objectives. It is over client's expectation that the candidate is able to roll out global initiatives, able to challenge business leaders when necessary, have strong negotiation skills for IR and dealing with unions.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should have at least:-
- A degree in HR/related field
- At least 6-10 years of strong HR Experience within MNC
- Manufacturing experience will be preferred
- Candidates with IR experience will be preferred
- Strong communication skills and business partnering skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an accelerated career and a good remuneration package within a fast paced and dynamic working environment.