You are here
HR Business Partner (Klang)
- Challenging environment
- Opportunity to work with senior stakeholder
About Our Client
With more than 40 offices in over 20 countries across Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and the USA, our client provides high quality services to its customers around the world. Our client helps strengthen and transform business by providing strong infrastructure to enhance productivity.
- To work closely with the management teams towards business sustainability, to provide HR advice and support in managing/developing the human capital so that to meet the present and future business goals.
- To provide all HR deliverable effectively, accurately and timely.
- To plan, develop and implement HR projects/initiatives for HR development.
- To work closely with line managers in planning & managing employee engagement and welfare activities to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- To review the current HR services process and implement improvement steps as and when necessary.
- Ad hoc duties as and when assigned by immediate superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Development, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8 years of relevant working experience in full HR spectrum.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, determination, result and customer orientated.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Shared services background will be added advantage.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an exciting and fast tracked career with a well known Global MNC.