You are here
HR Business Partner - American-based Multinational Company
- Managed by an expatriate
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
A highly recognisable brand. Our client is an American-based multinational beverage company that has built significant level of success for over a century. It is recognised internationally and is listed in the New York Stock Exchange. Through its numerous acquisitions throughout its many years in the industry, they have developed a track record of making revenue of multiple billion dollars. Our client is also listed in Fortune's Global 500.
Due to the diversity of business functions in their Thailand operations, they are now looking for a HR Business Partner to act as a liaison for their human resources needs.
Reporting to the HR Director, the HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a consultative point of contact function between the corporate office and all internal clients (employees and managers) for the business division.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client's side.
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clients and provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners.
- Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- 5+ yrs experience in managing Human Resources in a multinational company.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Human Resources or Psychology. Masters would be an advantage.
- Subject-matter expert level knowledge of contemporary and Thai-specific HR practices.
- Ability to fit into the MNC culture.
- Track-record of loyalty, growth and career consideration - strong preference for those who spend 2 yrs minimum in previous companies before moving on.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Thai Nationality
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (THB70,000 - THB150,000)
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC with a strong track record in Thailand
- Opportunity for long-term career growth