You are here
HR Associate Director (Contact Center)
- Fast career progression
- Innovative and creative organisation
About Our Client
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and vibrant organisations in Asia
This role will drive the development and execution of activities relating to employee engagement within a vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG). This includes working closely with the senior leadership of CEG and the group people team to develop strategies for recruitment and selection, performance management, talent development, retention management, organization design and effectiveness, etc. The Associate Director will also be responsible for the voice of employees program of CEG.
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing assessment and analysis, performance management, organizational design, and implementation, change management, talent assessments, leadership development, and succession planning
- Drive implementation and alignment of global and country-specific PEOPLE initiatives/ policies to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Work with group people team to drive/monitor acquisition, development and management of talents for CEG
- Review periodic data/reports to provide validated PEOPLE metrics/benchmarks for decision making with the centralized group People and OD department and local management team
- Collaborate with the centralized group People and OD department in developing and operating compensation programs and benefits structure including salary bench-marking and etc.
- Drive employee engagement programs and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements and the centralized group People and OD department policies
- Implement the centralized people strategies and strategic people tools, policies, systems and processes and ensure consistent delivery
- Be a role model for the company's DNA, values and behaviours; encourage a culture of performance, accountability, openness, respect, coaching, professional development and self-improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within CEG and other departments
The Successful Applicant
At least 12 years of experience in Human Resources and at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial/ Director capacity or equivalent performing general PEOPLE functions.
Must have a strong track record as a senior PEOPLE professional gained within people intensive, customer orientated industries - travel, hospitality and outsourcing (contact centre/ BPO) are highly preferred
- Experience in establishing multi- regional and site based PEOPLE functions is an advantage
- Experience of leading teams in remote global locations is preferred
- Possess at least a bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Proven track record of developing and implementing PEOPLE strategies and plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible PEOPLE metrics
- Ability to analyse business challenges/ data and provide PEOPLE recommendations to business leaders
What's on Offer
Our client offers an innovative and exciting working environment where creativity and delivery is at the forefront. As part of an exciting career and many development opportunities you will be offered a competitive package.