You are here
HR Assistant Manager (Shared Services)
- Multinational Environment
- Accelerated Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in manufacturing technological solutions to global multinational customers across various industries. Our client prides on their ability to manufacture of high-quality, high-performance technology solutions for a wide market of customers across the world. They boast over 20,000 employees globally are constantly expanding due their constant growth in the market.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert on company policies and practices, employment laws, HR data and systems, and apply this knowledge to a variety of tasks, transactions, and projects. You will independently and proactively identify, investigate, and recommend HR process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements and transformation to actively drive positive changes. You will work with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders across the organisation to improve transactional experiences, HR services and handle payroll activities for the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in HR Generalist functions
- Must have experience in multinational environment and shared services
- Analytical and meticulous with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity & initiative
What's on Offer
Be part of a well-established Shared Services organization. For those who share a sense of responsibility and pride in doing their job efficiently, you will have the chance to contribute and grow the business through effective HR management in the shared services set-up.