You are here
HR Assistant Manager (European MNC)
- Multinational Environment
- Accelerated Career Growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in manufacturing technological solutions to global multinational customers across various industries. Our client prides on their ability to manufacture of high-quality, high-performance technology solutions for a wide market of customers across the world. They boast over 20,000 employees globally are constantly expanding due their constant growth in the market.
Reporting to the Head of HR based in Singapore, you will provide assistance to the management of a wide range of human resources services, such as recruitment, performance management, employee relations and other HR related activities involved in the employee life cycle in the Company You will independently and proactively identify, investigate, and recommend HR process improvements and participate in the implementation of improvements and transformation to actively drive positive changes. You will be highly dependable to communicate with front line managers and employees on human resources topics and resolve employee problems.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in HR Generalist functions
- Must have experience in multinational environment
- Analytical and meticulous with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Resourceful and self-driven with high degree of professional integrity & initiative
What's on Offer
Be part of a well-established MNC organization. For those who share a sense of responsibility and pride in doing their job efficiently, you will have the chance to contribute and grow the business through effective HR management.