You are here
HR & Admin Manager
- Wide opportunity for career progression
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our Client is a global FMCG that has been in the business for over a century. They have had a track record of raking in revenue by the billions throughout the years and are continuing the legacy. Our Client also fosters a collaborative environment dedicated to diverse thinking and constant learning and improvement. This is a truly exciting business to be part of.
Due to their excelling growth in the industry, they are now looking for a HR Manager to join their organisation.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Acting as an HR focal point for all divisions within the organisation and act as a change agent for senior leaders.
- Working closely with the heads of department to construct business strategies as well as assist in the execution of these strategies.
- Manage day-to-day HR functions involving new hire on-boarding, separation interviews and agreements, policy and record-keeping governance, benefits/compensation administration, performance management and resolution of employee relations issues.
- To provide administrative support to the HR team to ensure the smooth running of the HR department.
- Coach and direct managers on employee relations matters, training and development needs, etc.
- Provide recommendations regarding the development and administration of human resource policies and programs that align with employee needs and corporate culture.
- Design and conduct new employee orientations; explain benefit programs to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Planning and supporting employee engagement activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- 5+ yrs experience in HR within a multinational company.
- Subject-matter expert on all facets of HR and Thai-specific HR practices.
- Track-record of loyalty, growth and career consideration - strong preference for those who spend 2 yrs minimum in previous companies before moving on.
- Knowledge on organization theories and models.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Thai Nationality
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC with a strong track record in Thailand
- Opportunity for long-term career growth