You are here
- Excellent Packages and Benefits
- 4 stars Hotel, Johor
About Our Client
Client is leading integrated property developers, with businesses comprising construction, installation, fitting, property development, property management, as well as hotel development and management.
- Supervise housekeepers in their duties and ensure that they perform to the prescribed hotel standards include cleaning and turning down rooms, re-ordering rooms once guests leave, carrying away room service trays from hallways to the location landings, and checking that all public areas within the hotel are clean and orderly.
- Prepares the daily work schedule and assigns housekeepers to different tasks depending on the hotel requirements for the day.He/She is also responsible for fostering team spirit among the housekeepers and directs them toward achieving guest satisfaction.
- To ensure that a hotel guest receives all the housekeeping services he purchased.
- To conduct a daily and monthly inventory and liaises with the hotel procurement manager to ensure a constant supply of the supplies needed
- The duties of a manager also include reporting on lost-and-found property, and also take immediate corrective action on guest complains.
- To discuss about the efficiency and attractiveness of the hotel and how it can be enhanced and assist in formulating budgetary, procurement and security policies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Preferable Managers specialising in Hotel Management/ Tourism Services or equivalent
- Able to communicate in Malay, English and Chinese.
- Able to work independent under stress environment.
- have relevant experience in team leading.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.