You are here
Head of Technical (Civil Construction Operations, Precast)
- 工程运营总监, Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing developer in the SEA region with substantial amount of developments to be done in the region.
(1) To be responsible for the implementation of the project regulations, systems and standards in Malaysia according to the project management systems and processes of the Group, to be responsible for technical support in the construction process, to collect, collate, publish and share the project cases, and to conduct professional training.
(2) to organize the formulation of the major projects / engineering and technical solutions of the issues identified
(3) Be responsible for guiding, supervising and monitoring the project progress, cost, quality and safety in the construction process of the project and follow up the implementation from the aspects of quality, progress, costs and HSE.
(4) To collect information with regards to project costs, project progress, quality and other information, for the usage of statistics;
(5) always stays on top of the coordination of the construction process to immediately resolve various problems, to ensure the construction goes as planned.
(6) Accountable and responsible for the construction department, project management department and evaluation.
The Successful Applicant
(1) Bachelor degree or above, civil engineering, civil engineering, engineering management and other related professional;
(2) 8 years of property real estate industry, construction companies work experience. More than 5 years working experience in real estate project development, construction and management, 3 years working experience in the same position in large real estate group, presided over the development and construction of over 150,000 square meters of large - scale real estate projects;
(3) intermediate engineer and above titles, registered a construction division qualification or registered supervision engineer qualifications;Familiar with the planning and progress control, cost control and quality control of the project;
(4) Be familiar with the development of the real estate industry, understand the relevant policies and regulations of the real estate industry, proficient in engineering construction expertise, design, construction technical standards,
(5) Excellent communication skills, communication skills, organization and coordination skills, overall project judgement ability, strong organization and management ability, negotiation ability and team leadership, with strong cost consciousness, good regional coordination , Resource integration and optimization capabilities;
(6) Overseas experience, proficient in English and Mandarin language.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy competitive benefits and salary package