You are here
Head of Supply Chain - S&OP for SEA
- A great leadership role
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturing company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European manufacturer and distribution company.
This position is responsible for the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP), allocating product when in short supply, optimizing the complete supply chain and managing the customer service department for South East Asia.
- Ownership and execution of the Sales & Operating Planning Process (S&OP) for SE Asian region, including forecasted demand and supply balancing, inventory management, and production planning.
- Resolve short term supply issues; establish and execute product allocation in times of short supply
- Recommend list pricing for products based on input costs and financial return
- Manage customer service & Logistics group
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. Chemistry or Engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years of experience in product management.
- Must possess workable knowledge of ERP systems
- Hands-on individual with strong experience in managing critical supply chain activities such as S&OP, Logistics, and Customer Service
- Experience in handling dangerous goods would be preferred.
- Should have demonstrated ability to manage complex requirements and should have led change management in past jobs.
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression
- Great remuneration package