You are here
Head of Supply Chain - Malaysia & Singapore
- A great leadership role
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in providing supply chain packaging solutions for customers in FMCG, fresh food, automotive, logistics and general manufacturing sectors. The company is a part of a larger Australian based company which is hiring people across 50 over countries. Our client is seeking a Head of Supply Chain to develop and execute Supply Chain strategies in support of the company growth plans in Malaysia.
- To plan and to develop the most optimal plant locations, capacity, asset stock levels, systems and logistics capability to be in line with company growth strategy.
- Optimize the local networks to deliver the most optimal plant and transport cost.
- Drive the development and adoption of new technology which delivers operational excellence, lower cost, and improved quality industry leading value added solutions for customers.
- Lead the journey to excellence in safety management systems and a commitment to a generative safety culture which accepts no less than "zero harm" to employees, community and environment.
- Embed appropriate work methods (eg. Lean Manufacturing) and processes to maximize the value add, reduce variation and eliminate waste.
- Drive and continuously improve the Sales and Operations process to ensure integrity in supply and inventory management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Science or Logistics.
- Industrial relations experience and subcontracting activities experience
- More than 10 years experience in multi-site large scale, multi-product manufacturing environment, managing remote teams.
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong code of conduct and process driven
- Customer oriented and safety driven
- Malaysian or returning Malaysian
What's on Offer
- Career opportunity to grow internationally while specializing in Supply Chain in different region or a General Manager in different functions
- Attractive remuneration package