You are here
Head of Southern Philippines
Top level management role in one of the leading professional services company
Market leader in Southern Philippines
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading professional services company and seeking to recruit a GM equivalent based in Cebu Philippines. The company is truly a global company with a multicultural and multinational employee base. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth in Cebu, Iloilo and Davao. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organization if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in Southern Philippines.
The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be managing a staff force of 2000 staff in Southern PH office.
- Responsible for the overall P&L operations in Southern Philippines.
- Develop and execute a business strategy which is consistent with the regional vision in SEA.
- Actively attract new business.
- To establish strong personal connections with clients, customers and relevant government agencies.
- Contract renewals.
- To manage the following key business areas (direct reports):
- Operations, Finance, Business Development, etc.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven General Manager professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong operation and commercial experience. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements includes:
- The candidate must be highly conversant in Visayan / Cebuano dialect.
- Bachelor or above with over 10 years of experience
- Strong people leadership and customer orientation.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Sharp business sense and strong determination to succeed.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skill with high proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Open to business travels.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC organization and grow the business progressively.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3926088 or email