You are here
Head of Sales
- * Potential to build a competent sales team.
- * Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is an international manufacturer and markets a full range of high quality lubricants. Their product caters to a wide range industry from Automotive to Industrial lubricants to clients worldwide. They are looking to strengthen their presence in Malaysia and are hiring a Head of Sales to spearhead the brand into the market.
The Head of Sales will be responsible to boost the sales and market development. This role will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales. Planning, executing sales strategy and leading the team with company's standards. The role will also include but not limited to:
- Maintains in depth knowledge of the market dynamics and partner with all the relevant stakeholders in all the divisions - HR Manager, Finance Manager, Operation Manager, Product Manager, Market Manager, and etc.
- Lead Sales force to achieve Company volume and revenue goals.
- Develop specific development plans for each team member focused on improving certain core competencies. This will ensure professional growth, development and effectiveness.
- Implement new Route to Market and Channel segmentations to further enhance their presence in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in related discipline, Business Management or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in the Lubricants and/or B2C type background. Automotive related product experience will be added advantage.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Self-starter and confident, with developed ability to build team work focusing on shared commitment and goals to achieve high standards of performance.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural environment and travel within the region for business.
- Track record of managing sales teams across multiple regions & channels with clear and structured tools and KPIs.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Potential to build a competent sales team.