You are here
Head of Sales- ASEAN
Attractive salary package and a promising career path
Great career aspects and working environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest produces and retailers of processed food products and commodities globally. As the company has been growing rapidly during the past 10 years and they're looking for complement & energetic candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies to ensure execution meet the agreed objectives.
- Develop flexible business models to suit various market and business needs.
- To assess and address business regulation and compliances. Prepares sales forecast, budgets, quotas, and other projects as required.
- Ensure timely receipt of receivables from the aforesaid distributors/clients/customers, as decided by the group policy and to manage risks effectively.
- Proactively seeking for new customers in providing new business opportunities and constantly looking for new alternative solutions to improve product and solution sales.
- Ability to meet the right quality and quantity inclusive of right delivery time as specified and agreed with customers.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Have minimum experience of 10 years in regional sales roles across few markets in ASEAN with food in the FMCG industry.
- A strong communicator verbally, hands-on, independent and have exceptional negotiation and management skills.
- Must be fluent in English and understand trade terms in ASEAN markets.
- Able to turn issue into opportunity, able to seek information and good market intelligence, and possess skills in broad people management.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and a promising career path.
- Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to travel and expose in many different regional cultures.