You are here
Head of Regional Management Accounting
- An opportunity to develop your credibility in a well known global MNC
- A great opportunity to develop your leadership and stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility and flexible working hours? Come and join the truly global organization.
You will join a regional management accounting hub with opportunities for learning and career growth. With a recent change in finance leadership, they are seeking a skilled and experienced finance professional to assume the role of Head of Regional Management Accounting to take ownership of the management accounting work in the APAC region.
- Provide leadership for the Regional Management Accounting hub, ensuring that management accounting is carried out in a robust and efficient manner and delivered in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and/or target timelines.
- Develop and maintain strong Performance Management, including Voice of Customer, Voice of process and Voice of Employee to drive continuous improvement and establish a high performance culture.
- Deliver efficiency improvements in the RMA hub on an annualised basis in terms of scope, service delivery and cost.
- Organisation, management and development of the Hub team of approx 10-12 people
- Stabilise the Finance Target Operating Model to ensure the processes and organisation works at optimum efficiency and the model is future proof and sustainable.
- Drive performance to ensure preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end actuals are in line with standard accounting practice, and accounting policies and procedures meet Group and Local requirements.
- Driving a culture within the group of continuous improvement, driving for standardisation and improved performance by engaging constructively with others and demonstrating a positive mindset
- Representing RMA within the wider organisation and working collaboratively across boundaries to drive performance and change.
- Ensuring that the RMA group operates according to agreed processes and in compliance with company's policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and MUST be a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 15 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions, with a minimum 5 years of experience ideally in a managerial position in a regional role / Shared Services set up
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing accounting and reporting requirements including external accounting regulations
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to gain consensus and drive ideas through to implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident in interacting with all levels of individuals across a variety of internal and external organisations.
- Demonstrated people management and coaching leadership skills across a matrix team environment.
- SAP experience preferable
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM18,000 to RM22,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC