You are here
Head of Real Estate Transaction (Corporate Leasing)
- One of the largest financial institutions
- Unique opportunity to work with the leadership team from all business units
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. Our client welcomes ambitious professionals with strong entrepreneurial spirit to work in a dynamic and creative work environment and to contribute in driving the business forward.
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Corporate Property in providing leadership and coordination of all aspects of premises search and negotiations relating to the clients' entities (as tenant).
- Develop long term real estate strategies for the Critical Asset office locations taking into account the long term business development and market cycle, conduct different scenario modeling and financial analysis. Prepare reports and present recommendations to senior management / in-country property teams.
- Provide ongoing management of real estate transaction activities, co-ordinate field resources and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, acquisitions, disposal etc, to ensure that all property-related transactions are effectively achieved (timely, cost effective, minimum disruption/assurance of continued operation).
- Ensure project execution in line with corporate governance requirements.
- Support Corporate Property Director by providing insight to developing opportunities within the Corporate Property industry and challenge existing operating models and practices to provide more effective and cost efficient service delivery.
- Ensure that all property related risks are managed locally and where necessary escalated to Regional and Group level.
- Coordinate with the lease administration team to ensure data management is being undertaken and that the group-wide property database is current and accurately reflects the property portfolio across the Asia Region.
- Monitor lease expiries/critical dates of the portfolio to ensure sufficient preparation ahead of the lease events.
- Identify opportunities for rationalizing the portfolio and drive efficiencies across the portfolio.
- Monitor and maintain project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion. Prepare reports and make presentations to relevant parties.
- Support Corporate Property Director to develop, implement and provide support systems to generate management information reporting for all property-related change activity across the Region
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified member of a recognized and professional property body (i.e RICS)
- At least 5 years post qualification Corporate Property experience
- Prior experience in transaction management and lease negotiation
- Prior experience with Microsoft office and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to plan organize and prioritise large work volumes to meet deadlines and defined service standards
- Ability to clearly explain and summarise reports for a non-property audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both speaking and writing English
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy competitive remunerations.
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4055 quoting Job Ref H 2970790.