You are here
Head of Property Management
- Seeking for experienced Head of Property Management
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an established and leading asset and property (commercial and residential) management company, listed in the Malaysia Stock Exchange (Bursa Malaysia) is seeking for experienced individuals to join their expanding team.
- Lead the Property Management division which includes the Property Portfolio Management, Billing/Collection, Helpdesk and Customer Relationship
- Spearhead the Integrated Facilities Management division within the company
- Responsible for both Strata and non Strata property management
- Responsible for the implementation and usage of Internet of Things (IoT) Property Management/Facilities Management
- Develop, maintain and monitor effective and efficient property management system
- Responsible for the execution and the maintenance of the security program
- Provide guidance and supervision to the Property Managers ensuring the right level of service and communication is provided in accordance to the reputation of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Property Development/Town Planning/Architecture/Engineering or equivalent
- Possess at least 10 years of experience in Property Management
- Preferably possess relevant licences/certification for the role (certified valuers/surveyors)
- International property management exposure is a plus
- Willing to be based in Johor
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive high remuneration package with attractive benefits and opportunity to learn and grow within the company.