You are here
Head of Operations, Theme Park
- One of the largest developer in Malaysia
- Career growth in line with the business expansion and growth plans in Theme Park
About Our Client
Our client is the first class developer who has a strong track record of successful townships and mixed developments with long term perspective and business goals. They are listed on Bursa KLSE and looking to take on the right talents to grow with the company.
- Overall accountable for Theme Park Operations, Sales & Marketing, Maintenance of Facilities and Staffing.
- Planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in visitor and employee satisfaction and promote a broad spectrum of diverse activities and services for all segments, ages and interest level of the park participants.
- Prepare and administer annual budget for the operation and maintenance of the park.
- Overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for park employees and the public
- Responsible for licensing matters of the facilities in the park including application and submission and renewal to obtain permit approval from authorities.
- Perform regular tours and monitor the condition of facilities and make recommendations for upkeep, repairs, renovation, improvements and new attractions.
- Ensure all safety equipment are in good and operational condition at all time and liaising with contractors, e.g. for the installation and integration of facilities
- Project managing for general park developments, including rides design
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Facility/Recreations Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years related managerial experience preferably in a theme park environment, hotel management or tourism services.
- Strong business acumen for Sales & Marketing of the park.
- Strong leadership and ability to motivate staff.
- Flexible and constant need for innovation.
- Able to travel to meet clients for presentation to Corporate offices
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will enjoy best benefits in the industry including medical benefits covering the family. Excellent bonus package for top performer.
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at +603-2302 4055 quoting Job Ref H 2996780.