You are here
Head of Legal
Heading a strong independent team.
Being part of the management team.
About Our Client
A very established organisation whom is aggressively expanding within and outside of Malaysia. With upcoming projects, the group is looking to expand at the moment.
- Manage and lead the legal department on all matters.
- Be the face of the legal team and lead all the litigation, negotiation, advisory and other related legal matter.
- Review, draft, negotiate various agreements for the Group and their subsidiaries.
- Ensure that the company is compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to provide legal advise diligently to all departments.
The Successful Applicant
- A candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years post working experience.
- Having had manage a team from previous experience.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to manage stakeholders and shareholders with ease.
- Meticulous and has good time management.
What's on Offer
Very Competitive Package + Travel Opportunity + Car and transport allowance + Flexible working hours