You are here
Head of Governance - Sales
- High impact and visibility with senior management
- A great opportunity to join a leading insurer
About Our Client
With operations for over 90 years, our client is currently one of the largest life insurance in the region. They offer assurance to their clients for the unpredictable and unfavourable events. In order to achieve their goals, they believe that engaging people and understanding their clients to build their business. They are currently looking for a Head of Governance to join their business.
You will be responsible for:
- Effectively delivering risk-related compliance review across the organization and identifying any actual and potential compliance risk across business lines
- Assessing the regulatory risks and proposing possible value-added action plans
- Evaluating the effectiveness of current controls toward the current risk within the business
- Coordinating with stakeholders and check daily compliance monitoring.
- Actioning quality assurance checking and reviewing new programs and product to see if they comply with policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 10 years of governance (internal audit, risk or compliance) experience in financial industry. You will have experience within the insurance or retail banking environment. You will be enthusiastic and confident and have good relationship-building skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
Our client has a good strong culture within the organization with a strong international platform of governance policies. It is an opportunity for a mid-level governance professional to move into the strategic and leadership function. An excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate.