You are here
Head of Financial Reporting
An opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader
Head of department for listed company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest services based company, listed in the Malaysian stock exchange.
They are currently looking for a high caliber & technical Head of Financial Reporting to join their management team to assist and to drive the business together.
As the Head of Financial Reporting you will be heading the reporting and operations department. Amongst the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Oversee the day to day financial and accounting operations in compliance with the accounting, listing and other statutory requirements
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions
- Responsible for month end closing, AP&AR, preparation of financial reports to be produced in timely, accurate & complete manner
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in compliance with statutory listing requirements, Bursa, FRSs/MFRSs & other statutory bodies.
- Oversee the preparation of Bursa/financial announcements, circulars, board papers & etc
- Prepare financial data required for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Responsible to build and manage streamlined financial systems
- Provide guidance and training to all accounting teams
- Make and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures
- Working closely with operations, bankers, auditors, directors, company's lawyer, company secretary and tax agents
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Financial Reporting must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking with a Professional Qualification (ie. ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- At 15 year(s) of relevant working experience (3 to 4 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Able to work independently
- Prior experience/exposure with Bursa Reporting is a must
- Strong analytical, writing, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft application & Accounting system.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM18,000 to RM20,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent career growth opportunities