You are here
Head of Finance - Bonifacio Global City, Philippines
- Steady Organisation Growth in APAC and Global Present
- Senior management position and finance lead for the country
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC European base Pharmaceutical Company who are dedicated to quality and produce a range of market leading products. They are committed to excellence in their space and highly value outstanding performance. They have a fantastic opportunity for this new created role as Head of Finance to be based out of their Philippines office.
- Timely submission of monthly accounts and ensure all reporting requirements in compliance with the company policy and local requirements;
- Manage month-end closing, forecasting and budgeting review processes;
- Perform reviews and ensure accounts are kept in accordance with local statutory requirements and company policies;
- Ensure compliance of all tax reports with Philippines tax laws by getting them reviewed on a regular basis by a tax advisor. Annual CIT returns shall be systematically validated by such external tax advisor.
- Prepare on a monthly basis financial analysis in respect of expenses, sales, comparison with Budget and identify any corrective actions that may be needed.
- Preparation of financial analysis/ dashboard for discussion with the local management and Regional Financial controller in respect of various elements including Receivable , Inventory, Payable, Expense control.
The Successful Applicant
You will come with strong accounting skills, excellent written and verbal communications in English as well as a professional accounting qualification (CMA/ACCA/CPA etc). Key requirements include:
- a Bachelor degree for Finance or Accounting and Ideally around 5-10 years of experience in finance management
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and tax laws as well as liaise with banking is highly desired
- Provide leadership, coaching and training to enhance the team's capability and effectiveness
- Drive forward best practice and be proactive in implementing change (as appropriate) to Philippines reporting processes and systems
- Responsible for statutory accounts and reporting with preparation of Philippines financial accounts with the specific technical skill - ERP
- Audit background and ideally experience in medium sized businesses so you have the ability to implement best practice and grow with the business
- Philippines resident only
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Great working enviroment and strategy location
- Opportunity to work with a company that has grown organically and values the people within the business