You are here
Head of Data & Analytics
- Incredible opportunity in a market leading organisation
- Pioneer in Data & Analytics Analytics
About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank with operations around the region. They have grown into a premier banking group, offering a comprehensive and competitive range of products and services.
With the growth of the business and the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Head of Data & Analytics to join their business.
This is a senior lead role so you are expected to have a proven record of success and excellence; and to able to undertake the descriptions as follows:
- Serve as primary custodian across the Group ensuring that all data is centralised, managing its accuracy, sufficiency and sustainability for the efficacy of information that business users consume.
- Provide vision and strategy for all data management activities and champion global data management, governance, quality and vendor relationships across the enterprise.
- Act as the Bank's central knowledge coordinator while ensuring enterprise-wide governance in the utilisation of information as an asset, data processing, analysis, data mining, information trading and all other data-related means.
- Provide engineering, design and developmental insight for the team in building enterprise level data to ultimately achieve an information-centric enterprise that is operationally efficient and capable of delivering best quality data.
Data & Analytics Strategy
- Serve as key advisor on leveraging data to drive business priorities through predictive analysis, behavioural analysis, and active business intelligence.
- Responsible for charting and establishing the Group's strategic plans including:
- Drive support for the data warehouse programme at the highest levels of the organisation
Master Data Management
- Data Architecture
- Data Warehousing
- Document and Content Management
- Data Operations Management
Data Governance & Security
- Ascertain the scope of the data governance programme and establish accountability infrastructure within the roles and responsibilities of each party
- Establish a governance framework to ensure confidentiality, quality and integrity of data to meet internal and external requirements in order to serve business purposes sustainability
- Chart the prioritisation and usage of data to fit each individual enterprise aiming to improve operational efficiency, application effectiveness and minimise risk
- Lead the integration and consolidation of information including rooting out risks to effectively tie information policy to business strategy
- Continuously monitor the performance of the data warehouse, addressing functional and technical issues and exploring fine tuning options of data loads and queries where applicable
- Drive and encourage usage of data within regulatory parameters while ensuring the highest level of data integrity in all practices across the Group
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Data & Analytic will be confident in leading in the business and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below;
- Min. 10 years experience in leading major information management programmes in key business leadership position areas for banks, insurance companies and/or investment banks,
- Have a firm grasp of financial services domain knowledge, including expertise at the intersection management and extracting value for users of risk, finance and customer domains, essential to coordinate a corporate wide approach to data
- Possess mastery of the end-to-end data warehousing paradigm, both current and emerging technologies, execution knowledge and leadership (including data warehousing concepts, design,terminology and architecture)
- Expertise in business and IT architecture, including familiarity with leading architectural standards
- Familiarity with software development and information management programme life-cycles
- Experience in ope-rationalising Data Governance, Data Stewardship and Data Quality, including deep understanding of good management practices and data risk and regulatory issues
- Experience in defining business requirements for information management projects
- Familiarity with process modelling, semantic modelling and data modelling
- Excellent track record of leading others and having driven tasks to successful completion, in alignment to business objectives
- A high level of self-motivation, independence and accountability, driven to achieve competitive business advantages.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support
Apply for this job
- Apply online or phone William Teh at +603 2302 4022 quoting job ref H3558910