You are here
Head of Contracts
- A leading property development company
- Seeking ambitious and result oriented individuals to join their team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading public listed property development company, with operations locally and abroad. Their operations include residential, industrial and commercial projects.
- Ensure all policies and procedures involved in project management and contract administration are carried out diligently.
- Involve in the preparation of tender and contract documents including Bill of Quantities.
- Prepare and analyze costings of tender.
- Monitor and ensure profitability of all ongoing contracts.
- Provide advice on contractual claims and time extension.
- Closely monitor completed works and arrangement of payments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years experience in mix development projects.
- Possess a Degree in Quantity Surveying/ Civil Engineering
- Possess experience in project management, contract management, procurement, facilities management, budget and cost control.
- Possess sound knowledge of contract management principles, negotiation terms and risk -management.
- Possess good leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive benefits commemorating with the experience are offered.