You are here
Head of Company Secretary
- One of the most reputable organisation within it's industry.
- Fantastic benefits and perks.
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Specialist within the Asian, MEA & European continent. . With a management who is open and transparent, this world leading organisation offers a great range of benefits including medical, holiday bonuses, transportation, meals allowances, company shares and many others.
- Organising, preparing agenda, attending and taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Maintaining accurate and adequate records of any action deliberated during board meetings;
- Ensuring that board procedures are followed and applicable rules and regulations are complied with;
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintaining the register of shareholders and monitoring changes in share ownership of the company;
- Prepare Annual Report and relevant Circulars to Shareholders.
- Attending to all compliance related matters under the Companies Act 1965, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, Practice Notes, Securities Commission Rules and Guidelines, Bank Negara Malaysia, and other relevant regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 - 15 years in banking experience.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation Good interpersonal skills, Motivation, Resource Management & Marketing oriented skills.
- Strong influencing and coaching skills
- Capable to organise the workload, meet deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of interpretation and appraisal of financial statements/feasibility reports
What's on Offer
Work-life balance + reputable organisation + great perks and benefits + good working environment