You are here
Head of Audit - PLC
- High profile role. Reporting to the Audit Committee.
- Competitive Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is part of a large MNC specialising in the utilities sector. They have operations all over the globe and have huge expansion plans to continue their growth plans. This is a golden opportunity for the candidate to add value into the organisation, reporting with a good level of Independence and managing a team of reasonable size.
Reporting to the Audit Committee you will be tasked with:
- Putting in place a Best in class' global audit framework
- Direct a comprehensive Internal Audit program using contemporary Audit processes based upon the company's Risk Assessments / Profile by keeping abreast with international and local developments in the audit field, executing or overseeing Internal Audits (Compliance, Substantive & Operational), Specific Investigations (Fraud, Projects), conducting opening and closing discussions with business units, communicating results of Audits to Management & the Board and following up of post-Audit action plans;
- Complex / Sensitive Audits - Ensure complex or sensitive audits are appropriately and thoroughly conducted by personally planning and executing such audits.
- Leadership - Motivate the Internal Audit team to provide high quality audit services by providing positive Leadership, reviewing their work and training and developing team members;
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum degree holder with qualifications such as CIA, CA CMA
- Minimum of 15 years in Internal Audit
- Have assumed a leadership role / lead audit assignments.
- In-depth knowledge of the professional standards of The Institute of Internal Auditors. In-depth knowledge of the International Accounting standards.
- Strong management skills: planning, organising, communicating, implementing and problem-solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills - written and communication skills, influencing, presentation and able to work in a diverse and global team.
What's on Offer
High profile role. International travel (50%). Competitive compensation.