You are here
Group Reporting Manager
- Senior position in a well known company
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company with a global presence in the consumer industry. As a dynamic organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their office in Malaysia.
The role of the Group Reporting Manager includes:
- Provide consolidate and analyze monthly financial inputs/reports from group companies and relevant IFRS requirements for consolidation at Group
- Preparation of financial statement section of Public Company annual report and interim financial statements
- Perform monthly consolidation of Group financial statements with comparison to prior year and budget
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures and issues
- Maintain group reporting instructions for use by all entities, this include but not limited to Group accounts COA, timetables, rules, intercompany transaction etc
- Anticipate accounting update or changes by address performance audit and reporting issues
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial period
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Group Reporting Manager will possess the requirements below:
- Possess Degree / professional qualification (ACCA / MACPA / CIMA / ICAEW / CPA) recognised by MIA.
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Previous experience with big 4 public accounting firm and/or exposure to manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in external reporting requirement for listed companies
- Computer literate, preferably with knowledge of enterprise systems
- Must be methodical, logical and organized.
- Good problem solving skills and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM12,000 to RM15,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company