You are here
Group Reporting Accountant
- Public Listed Company
- Fast growing
About Our Client
My client is a Listed Company which has grown three-fold in the past 12 months. With revenue of close to RM 270 million in the last financial year, they are still rapidly growing and they are currently looking for a driven professional to step up into a managerial role at the Group level and really make this their own role.
The Group Reporting Accountant is responsible for:
- To assist in preparing group consolidation financial account, cash flow projection preparation and analysis report on timely basis.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations with particular focus on the company's financial reporting requirements.
- Responsible to assist in driving planning cycles developing budget, forecasting & business plans
- Drive post close analysis such as portfolio and P&L variance analysis to understand trends, risks and opportunities in the current market
- Ensure appropriate process and systems controls are in place and maintained to guarantee the integrity of all transactions
- Responsible for developing suitable financial and operating procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the business unit
- To assist the management to liaise closely with bankers to procure project/loan financing to support the project operations.
- Working closely with the Management team and business partners in different divisions/depts
- Liaise with auditors / tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience (2-3 years in a professional accounting firm preferred)
- Preferably from a similar industry within the industrial sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company